Last Modified: 5 October 2021
This policy may change and the change will become effective immediately after modifying the date above.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that contain information stored on your computer or mobile device when visiting our site and allow the site to recognize your device.
Why do we use cookie?
Cookies remember your preferences and facilitate your navigation between the pages. Cookies may use the collected information to identify your behavior in order to serve you content and help to ensure that the advertisements online are relevant to your interests. Cookies are widely used on the internet.
What Cookies and Similar Technologies do we use?
The cookies and similar technologies used by IDS Fintech on the site are listed below:
- Performance Cookies: Collect information about your actions on the site, show us the most visited pages and the effectivity of our advertising on the site.
- Functionality Cookies: Sometimes, we may use these cookies. Allow us to store your actions on the site and provide you more personalized features, while you’re participating in a promotion or watching a video.
- Pixel tags: Pixel tags are used to track your actions on the Site, measure the success of marketing campaigns and assemble statistics about the behavior, site conversions and web traffic of the user.
- Browser or Device Information: Some information is collected automatically by browsers through your device. Analytics systems like Google record this data to ensure that the site functions properly on all devices.
- Physical Location: Site analytics will collect the physical location of your device by using satellite, cell phone tower or Wi-Fi signals. This can be used to provide you with location-based services and content.
When using our site, you can agree that we place cookies on your device as explained above and if you want to remove existing cookies from your device, you can do it with your browser options. If you want to block future cookies being placed on your device, you can change your browser settings.
Be aware that deleting and blocking cookies will have an impact on your experience on the site as parts of the site may no longer work. Unless you have adjusted your browser settings to block cookies, our system will issue cookies as soon as you visit our site or click on a link in a targeted email that we have sent you, even if you have previously deleted our cookies.